Candidates' Weekend

| 3 Comments

For the past two weekends we have had the pleasure to host our annual Candidates' Weekends at Olin College. Candidates' Weekends are a chance for those Candidates selected by the Admission's Committee to come to Olin to meet us. We showcase Olin's unique community through a Mini Expo, Faculty Chats, Variety Show, and tours. Candidates are interviewed, both individually and in groups, and participate in a Design Build exercise that is not (really, it's not!) evaluated!
This year, both Weekends were equally fantastic. I got to meet people whose applications I had read, saw a FWOP show for the first time (Into the Woods), and connected with people in the Olin Community that I hadn't had a chance to work with yet. One of the most special things about Candidates' Weekends is that the entire community gets involved. Faculty, Staff, Students, Alumni, and Parents all help out to make the weekends informative and exciting for the Candidates and their families.
Hopefully, if you came to Candidates Weekend this year you had a good time. We are hoping to post some pictures on the blog, so if you have one that you would like to see here, please email it to me. I can't promise to post every picture I get, but I will try to pick one or two that most reflect this year's Candidates' Weekends.

Now, we just have to wait.........
Emily

emily.moscol@olin.edu

3 Comments

I had an amazing time at the Candidates' Weekend! Thanks! Olin's an awesome place!

Olin is such a wonderful place. I really hope I can be part of Olin '12. Thanks to everyone who made it a success!

As much as I loved Olin before Candidates' Weekend, I now love it even more!
They were a wonderful two days...Thank you to everyone who made CW happen!

Recent Comments

• Lina: As much as I loved Olin before Candidates' Weekend, I read more
  • anonymous: Olin is such a wonderful place. I really hope I read more
  • Ananya: I had an amazing time at the Candidates' Weekend! Thanks! read more

Archives