We hope that you are getting excited about your upcoming trip to Olin! We are very busy getting ready for these massive events. As we have said before, Candidates' Weekend requires the input and energy of every single Olin community member. Our faculty, staff, students, alumni and parents all join forces to put on a very busy two days for you. Here are some reminders, as well as some clarifying information.
- Submit your travel plans as soon as you know them, especially students who are traveling alone! Laura Cotten needs to set up the shuttles that will transport you to and from Logan airport, so the sooner she has your flight information, the better.
- Students who are traveling alone and who would like to request a roommate at the Babson Executive Conference Center should email Laura directly. (that's email@example.com)
- EVERYONE needs to submit their travel plans by Monday!
- EVERYONE needs to submit their medical and photo release forms by Monday! You can mail them, fax them (781-292-2210) or scan them and email them to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Send your bio (follow directions below) to Johannes Santen at olincollegeCW10@gmail.com
Have a color photo of yourself scanned and sent as a JPEG
- The JPEG file name should be in the following format: Last name_First name.jpg (i.e. Smith_Chris.jpg)
- Compose a statement about yourself that is 20 (or fewer) words.Other Candidates have sent in lists of interests, poems about themselves, or favorite quotes. Feel free to be as creative as you want, so long as you meet the word limit.
- Send your email with your full name, hometown, high school and 20 word description in the body, and the JPEG as an attachment.
- This scanned image/photo does not have to be a portrait, but you must be clearly recognizable and the picture must be suitable for a PowerPoint presentation (group shots are not acceptable).
- Students who are coming to the first weekend (February 19-20) should work on their name tags.(use the 3''x4'' template we sent you in your packet)
- I'm traveling with my mother and I'd like to take the Shuttle from the airport. How do I arrange that?
- I'm traveling alone from the West Coast and the only flight that works for me arrives on Thursday night. What do I do?!
- What time does the event end on Saturday?
- What should I wear to my interview? Do I need to bring anything?
Questions? Concerns? Please email us directly or call 781-292-2222!