Decisions, decisions.......

| 3 Comments
Hello, friends!

We have been fielding a lot of calls and emails lately about when we will be mailing our decisions.

The Admission Committee met last Thursday and we are in the process of putting together our admission packages for mailing on this Thursday, March 18, barring any unforseen circumstance. Therefore, most of you should receive them on Friday, others will get them on Monday. We are going to have our online system available starting Monday, March 22 at 9 pm ET, and you can use your username and password that was in your Candidates' Weekend letter to access your decision and RSVP to our offer.

If you have any other questions, please call our office at 781-292-2222 or email apply@olin.edu.

Thank you!!

Emily Moscol
Asst. Director of Admission
Olin College

3 Comments

Thanks for the update! I've been dying to know so I really appreciate the info.

Lots of parents are suffering right now, too. I have the feeling there is no 'maybe' opinion about Olin. You either think it is too small and too far away from the action or you just love love love it and it becomes your only important school. Citation from my son yesterday "if it is not Olin, I don't care which one".

Did the packages go out last night?

Recent Comments

• Mark: Did the packages go out last night? read more
  • Kristin: Lots of parents are suffering right now, too. I have read more
  • Derek: Thanks for the update! I've been dying to know so read more

Archives