Hello there! I'm Brittany Strachota, one of your friendly class of 2013ers. I hail from the oh-so-charming Pewaukee, Wisconsin, home of the best frozen custard on the planet. Nowadays, I am majoring in engineering with a concentration in robotics. I just returned to Olin from a semester at the University of Leeds in northern England.
Some quasi-informative tidbits:
· I adore lists.
· FIRST is a lifestyle choice.
· I lack a nickname that I recognize as legitimate.
· Engineering school has instilled in me a craving for written expression.
· Thoughts most resembling brilliance occur after 4:00am.
· One of my favorite words is "obtuse." "Underwit" and "dunderhead" are also fabulous.
· The week before my eleventh birthday, I checked the sky at least 42 times, waiting for a Hogwarts owl to arrive.
· People here diligently make fun of the manner in which I speak.
· There is little better than crafted, subtle irony.
I love talking with all sorts of people. That means you! Feel free to email me at brittany[dot]strachota[at]students[dot]olin[dot]edu, comment, or send smoke signals my way.
TrackBack URL: http://blogs.olin.edu/cgi-bin/mt-tb.cgi/462